Monday 3 April 2017

Pike & Shotte - Big Battle

A couple of weeks ago the Shed hosted its biggest game of the year so far this year - a big Pike & Shotte game with three players aside on an extended table nearly 20feet long.

I'd love to say that I had a great game. But I didn't !

The extra large table
My tactics, dice rolling and quite frankly my troops all performed horrendously. From the outset (I was facing Mark) I was in a real pickle and it just went from bad to worse. The Royalists gave the Parliamentarians a right good spanking.

No big aar today (history is only written by the victors) but just a few photos of the game










The Royalists on the right are having a good time !




More soon....

9 comments:

  1. A great view. What I would not give for access to a shed and table that size. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you lost, but what a great set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who makes the buildings in the village in the center of the table please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ken

      The buildings are from the Conflix range - I believe they are sadly no longer in production. You can still find them on ebay but be prepared to pay £20+/building

      They look great.

      Delete
  5. Good game or bad game we all learn something, even if it is about ourselves. Whatever it is a great looking set up with lovely figures.😀

    ReplyDelete